Japan – Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto on spring
Japan – Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto in spring at cherry blossom season
- 5 days – 4 nights in Japan
(legend : B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner)
Day 1 (-/-/D) Manila – Osaka
Flight to Osaka Japan, check in hotel, dinner.
Day 2 (B/-/D) Osaka – Universal studio
Enjoy Universal Studio Japan ! Lunch will be by your own inside the park.
Day 3 (B/L/D) Kobe
Nunobiki herbs garden (Ropeway), Nada japanese sake brewery.
Lunch (Wagyu kobe beef)
Shopping at Kobe-Sanda premium outlets mall.
Day 4 (B/L/D) Kyoto
Kiyomizu temple, Kinkakuji (golden Pavilion), lunch.
Nishijin Ori Kaikan kimono (japanese traditionnal dress) show.
Gion district (famous geisha district), dinner.
Day 5 (B/-/-) Osaka – manila
- Tour A : check out hotel, transfer to airport and flight to Manila
- Tour B : check out hotel, Osaka castle, Umeda sky building, lunch. Shinsaibashi (city center area), transfer to airport and flight to Manila.
Tour A : Philippines airline
- PR408 Manila to Kansai, 14H25 / 19H10
- PR407 Kansai to Manila, 09H55 / 13H20
Tour B : Cebu Pacific
- 5J828 Manila to Kansai, 15H20 / 19H55
- 5J827 Kansai to Manila, 20H40 / 23H50
- Hotel Plaza Osaka or similar, twin/double base
Round trip international airfare, airline taxes (including Phil travel tax, NAIA terminal fee) for Cebu Pacific only.
Round trip airport transfer, room accomodation, including meals, admissions, english speaking guide, SIC base transfer with hotel pick up, for mentioned tour on the itinerary, guide tip, travel insurance, internet SIM, Japan visa processing fee.
Airline taxes (including Phil travel tax, NAIA terminal fee) : 80$ (subject to change). For PAL, drinks, other personnal incidentals, other services not mentioned on the itinerary.
Booking conditions :
- non refundable deposit of USD 300/person
- 50% payment upon visa approval
- full payment before departure
- full cancelation charge – 21 days prior to departure
- minimum 10 persons must travel together
- single sipplement : additionnal USD 450/person to base fare
- child with seat and meal, WITH bed (6-11 years) : less USD 30/child from base fare
- child with seat and meal, NO bed (2-5 years) : less USD 280/child from base fare
- child NO seat, NO meal and NO bed (0-1 year) : USD 270/infant
- passports must be valid 6 months prior to the departure
- cherry blossoms blooms may vary from time to time
- itinerary might change due to local conditions
ISKAYA TRAVEL – Pao Romero
Tel : 782-8371 ; 0917-7292517 ; 0918-9856784